Saturday 10 August 2013

Cheryl Cole Bares All

Cheryl Cole embraced her natural beauty for her latest L'oreal Paris skincare campaign. The 'Fight for this love' singer went foundation free for her role as spokesperson for the brand's new Skin Perfection Skincare. Cheryl is photographed in a simple little black dress with just mascara and blur cream on.


As we all know foundation is the very base of make-up application and going without it is no mean feat for any girl who loves to look her best. Cheryl is a natural beauty and looked fantastic on the shoot. The shots are very natural and candid.


Speaking in the clip Cheryl said:

'Skincare had never really felt like something that I've wanted to do before. Especially wrinkle creams and that kind of thing - they never really felt right for me. I wasn't really at a time in my life when I was really feeling that way. But this is a great product for me and it's more about preparing your skin before you reach that stage'.






The range is aimed at women under 35 and is made up of five products to help transform visible skin quality, with formulas enriched with Perline-P and patented LR 2412.

No comments:

Post a Comment