Thursday 15 August 2013

Amber Heard "Not Ashamed" In Provocative Shoot

Ultra confident actress Amber Heard stars in a provocative shoot and equally intriguing interview for Elle Magazine. Speaking about her decision to announce her bisexuality in 2010 she said "I didn't want to look like I was hiding anything. I'm not, and wasn't ever, ashamed". The 27-year-old models a number of outfits including a pair of Versace boots and silk Emilio Pucci.


The girlfriend of Johnny Depp said she wants to follow her own path;

'I don't imagine myself, my work, or my life, fitting into any kind of standardised path. In fact, the idea of there even being a standard freaks me out a lot. People want to put me in  wedding dress and make me the object of affection, but I'd much rather shoot the gun and save the world'.

The actress continued "I've always fought against what was expected of me as much as I could".


Fans of Amber will be pleased to hear we will next see her in the thrilled Paranoia, starring Liam Hemsworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment