Sunday 16 December 2012

Charlotte Olympia Christmas Collection, Miranda Kerr Mango Campaign + Audrey Hepburn Tatler

If you're not already feeling festive take a look at Charlotte Olympia's Christmas Collection. Charlotte has launched a beautiful Christmas collection taking some of her designer silhouette's including the much loved dolly shoe and altering them for the season. Let's take a look at the Jingle Bell Dolly and the Kiss Me Dolly six inch heels. Both are available for £625 and one can choose to have their pair gift wrapped.



Other festive items that caught my eye include the Christmas Pudding Pouch, the Christmas Stocking and the Frostie Pouch.


************

I was incredibly excited when I heard one of my favourite models Miranda Kerr would be starring in the Mango S/S 2013 Campaign. I couldn't think of a better model to fill Kate Moss's shoes. The Spanish brand is doing a great job of designing affordable on trend clothing. What do you think of the campaign?




************

The eternally elegant Audrey Hepburn graces the cover of Tatler's January 2013 edition and the editorial 'My Fair Lady' is amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment